Complete Men’s Health Check-up
The aim is the prevention of any disease, to monitor your current health status and to improve it if necessary. A complete medical check-up will help you avoid expensive treatments and save you from possible illnesses you may fall into in the future. It is most important that you feel good about yourself and stay healthy.
Spain is the favourite destination of the Europeans because of the combination of the best diagnostic procedures and leisure activities available after a health check-up. Vidas Prime will organize a Spanish themed dinner with a live flamenco performance.
You will have a driver at your disposal who will take you to the most iconic places. You can also go shopping at the famous outlet stores found in the big cities.
This check-up is for men over 18 years of age.
At Vidas Prime, we are committed to disease prevention. That is why we propose a complete health check-up to be carried out in a single day. This check-up consists of:
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with an internist
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with a neurologist
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with a cardiologist
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with a gastroenterologist
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with an orthopedic surgeon
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with a urologist, urethral swab culture
- Initial consultation (examination, consultation) with a proctologist
- Medical admission (examination, consultation)
- Abdominal ultrasound (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen)
- Thyroid and Parathyroid ultrasound
- Renal and Adrenal ultrasound
- Bladder ultrasound
- TRUS – Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate/colon/rectal
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) with anaesthesia
- Stress test & Spirometry
- Lumbar MRI Scan
- Echocardiogram with the use of Doppler Techniques
- ECG (Electrocardiogram) studies
- Decipher, describe & interpret ECG (Electrocardiogram) data
- Blood Differential Tests (Leukocytes)
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate)
Biochemical Blood Analysis:
Total Protein Test:
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT)
- C-reactive protein / ultra-sensitivity C-reactive protein
- Uric acid
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- Low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Sodium, Potassium, Chloride (Na/K/Cl)
- Total Calcium
Blood Coagulation Studies:
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- CA 72-4 Antigen
- CA 15-3 Antigen
- Total Testosterone
- HBsAg, Anti-HCV, HCV RNA PCR test
- Microscopic Urinalysis
With this check-up, you will be able to get a comprehensive information about your present health status.
You will only need to stay in Spain for one (1) day.